Our Technical Assistance (TA) products and services include one-on-one consultation, customized training, web-based training, best practices, and a robust Community of Practice (CoP).
Technical Assistance Topics
Grantees can request TA on a variety of topics, including:
• Collaboration and Partnerships
• Career-Driven Training and Career Pathways
• Enrollment at the American Job Center
• Intake and Assessment
• Job Development and Placement
• Outreach to Veterans, Employers, or Partners
• Training for New Staff
• Working with Special Populations
• Request Technical Assistance
Request Technical Assistance
Need custom training? NVTAC can provide practical, hands-on training to combat the challenges that HVRP grantees face. To learn more about NVTAC’s onsite training, contact your NVTAC Regional Representative or email us at email@example.com.
NVTAC staff provides TA to all grantees requiring support in confronting program challenges, and in improving their effectiveness in these areas. To learn more about NVTAC’s TA services or to request TA, contact your NVTAC Regional Representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, need assistance or have a success story to share, please contact us.