Our Technical Assistance (TA) products and services include one-on-one consultation, customized training, web-based training, best practices, and a robust Community of Practice (CoP).
Technical Assistance Topics
Grantees can request TA on a variety of topics, including:
• Collaboration and Partnerships
• Career-Driven Training and Career Pathways
• Enrollment at the American Job Center
• Intake and Assessment
• Job Development and Placement
• Outreach to Veterans, Employers, or Partners
• Training for New Staff
• Working with Special Populations
• Request Technical Assistance
Request Technical Assistance
Need custom training? NVTAC can provide practical, hands-on training to combat the challenges that HVRP grantees face. To learn more about NVTAC’s onsite training, contact your NVTAC Regional Representative or email us at email@example.com.