Recording grant number with AJCC/DVOP

Forums Managing An HVRP Program Recording grant number with AJCC/DVOP


  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #2882
    Natalie Lambert

    We have a referral from our DVOP to our new HVRP program. To capture our grant number, would our DVOP update the client’s original CalJOBS application? (We have figured out how to record our referrals to him.)

    Cori Di Biase

    Thank you for your question. The goal is to make sure the HVRP enrollment status for the veteran, and your HVRP grant number, gets entered in the right field in the PIRL data management system for the DVOP/AJC. It should suffice to ask the DVOP to update their case record to reflect this information.

    This is Element 309- “Homeless Veterans’ Reintegration Program Participant” in the PIRL system.

    Please let us know if you need further support in this area.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.