- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by .
November 5, 2020 at 7:06 am #4051Karla ColemanParticipant
MedCerts offers short-term, online career training for national certifications in Healthcare, Information Technology. We are proud of our full wrap-around services from enrollment to career placement assistance for our students. We are excited to be approved for registered apprenticeships through the Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship nationwide. MedCerts will be acting as the apprenticeship intermediary to streamline the process for employers and workforce offices and regions across the country.
Benefits of the training:
• Open start dates
• Short-term training focused on outcomes with National Credentials in Customer Service, Healthcare and IT sectors
• Structured – start and end dates for each course, students commit 16-20 hours per week
• Monitored – monitored training with documented progress reports emailed twice monthly
• Mentors – one-on-one mentoring available via online chat, emails, calls or texting
• Setup experiential leaning opportunities and apprenticeship programs helping employers fill vacancies and improve retention
• Job placement assistance – Career Service team to assist with employment
The training includes a laptop, physical and/or electronic books, practice exams and all exam fees.
Here is a link to one of our training demo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnux91we4cpbjtr/PCT-DemoR.mp4?dl=0
Here is a link to our YouTube Channel too: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSDMZztuhIxWycVC7ymxCDA
Also attached, are Regional Analysis Reports for the state of Ohio, they highlight the high demand careers in both healthcare and IT. If you are interested in a regional analysis for a specific region, please feel free to request one, I would be happy to run an additional report for you.
I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Regional Workforce Development Manager
ASHP/ACPE Accredited | Approved in 34 States
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.