Benefits.gov Announces New Benefit Finder
At Benefits.gov, our goal is to help you discover and determine your eligibility for government assistance programs.
We are excited to share that Benefits.gov recently released a new and improved Benefit Finder tool to make it easier for you to find information on government benefits.
The Benefit Finder is an online questionnaire that recommends benefits you may be eligible to receive based on answers to a series of questions. We listened to your feedback and made updates to the Benefit Finder to create a more helpful and enjoyable experience. The new questionnaire now features:
- A new layout providing a more personal experience
- Less questions to help you complete the questionnaire faster
- A new progress bar to inform you of your progress
- An easy way to skip questions that aren’t required
- An easy to read results page displaying benefits you may be eligible for and where to go for more information
Try the new Benefit Finder by visiting Benefits.gov and clicking on the “Start” button. Interested in hearing more from Benefits.gov? Subscribe to our quarterly Compass Newsletter at https://www.benefits.gov/compass.